Article summary: Join us for a new digital leadership course designed to build your leadership skills when managing a remote team.
Since the start of lockdown, the ONS has reported up to 49.2% of adults in employment were working from home as a result of social distancing measures around COVID-19.
But even before social distancing, the number of UK workers who have moved into remote working roles has increased by nearly a quarter of a million in the past 10 years.
Beyond COVID-19 (dare we utter those words) remote working is on the rise and it’s no surprise when it makes staff happier, healthier and less likely to look for another job.
But in order to make remote working a success, you must adapt as a manager by understanding the unique set of factors that can impact a person’s adjustment to remote working.
Through change and adversity, you need to build trust, help them manage accountability and embed a strong communicative culture across your business.
New to remote management?
To help Managers across the UK adapt to the new ways of remote working, we’ve put together a NEW 6-Week Online Leadership Course.
The first of its kind, this course is designed to help you adapt your management style through a variety of workshops, online coaching sessions and group challenges - all delivered digitally.
What you’ll learn:
- Week 1: Virtual leadership, mindset and approach
- Week 2: Effective relationship building for remote teams
- Week 3: Strategies and tools for effectively managing a remote team
- Week 4: Managing effectively through change
- Week 5: Coaching to unleash the full potential of your team
- Week 6: Increasing your personal and team resilience in today’s climate
The blended approach of this programme allows you time to put your learning into practice between the live sessions. Not only will you receive the support of our qualified and experienced coach who will facilitate the programme, but also your fellow delegates through peer group networking.
- 6 x weekly live group sessions (including networking and peer coaching with other delegates)
- One-to-one personal coaching session of 90 minutes
- A workbook that guides you through the programme
- Challenges to complete each week, enabling you to contextualise and embed the skills you have learnt into the workplace
- Email support (response within 24 hours)
- Access to a portal with pre-recorded sessions, checklists and guides
Prepare for Growth
Businesses that invest in training their Managers now will see them become the catalysts for growth across their business in the next few months.
The Best of Both Worlds
As the first of its kind, this course offers a blended approach to learning combining the best in digital training with group tasks and face-to-face (via zoom) coaching and personal development.
For just £325 (non-member) your managers will receive a comprehensive training programme and lifelong skills that will positively impact their career.
Find out more...
To find out more about Leading your Team Remotely, register your details below to talk with one of our Training Consultants.