Event summary: From the people that brought you the best-selling book, The Chimp Paradox
Please Note: due to Coronavirus, this event has been rescheduled to the 1st October 2020.
Professor Steve Peters is the author of The Chimp Paradox, and creator of the powerful Chimp Model - a mind management tool that can help you become a happy, confident, healthier and more successful person.
Used by Olympic athletes, business leaders, and now...you! The Chimp Paradox delves into seven key areas to understand your mind, remove self-sabotage and put you on the road to success.
In a once-in-a-lifetime event, the team behind Chimp Management will bring this interactive, engaging and thought-provoking workshop to Portsmouth, introducing fundamental principles of this practical and accessible model for individuals and teams alike.
This interactive workshop will bring these concepts into everyday life to help improve your effectiveness and success in business. It will help you:
- Recognise how the mind works
- Understand and manage your emotions and thoughts
- Manage yourself to become the person you would like to be
- Build insight and understanding of yourself and others
- Explore self-care and wellbeing
- Develop robustness and resilience
- Identify barriers to success
- Manage yourself effectively around change
- Develop plans to get the best out of yourself and others
Member: £235 | Non-Member £319
This workshop is now full.
Unfortunately, there are no spaces available for this workshop. We've got an exciting calendar of live and virtual events coming very soon. Contact us to find out more.