Are you a creative copywriter with a proven track record of developing successful multi-channel marketing campaigns? If you are an experienced marketing professional looking for your next challenge, we want to hear from you.
Due to continued business growth, PETA are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of a full time Marketing Officer. This role will be primarily based on site at our conference centre in Cosham, however, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to work remotely on occasion.
Your New Role
Joining the team as our new Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for leading, co-ordinating, and implementing the company wide marketing strategy. Working alongside internal stakeholders and our external marketing agency, you will take on the key role of raising brand and product awareness in our target market. This will involve:
- Producing marketing collateral in line with our brand guidelines
- Writing and editing quality content that is optimised for online channels
- Managing our portfolio of social media accounts
- Designing and delivering creative campaigns that build engagement and reach across our platforms
- Monitoring and reporting monthly marketing costs ensuring all expenditure is within budget
- Producing monthly analytics related to business objectives, campaign performance to evaluate impact and return on investment
Co-ordinating, organising and promoting internal and external PETA events including local business expo’s
Could this be the ideal role for me?
To be successful as our new Marketing Officer, you will need to be able to demonstrate copy writing expertise and a creative approach to marketing communications. This combined with the ability to use a range of marketing tools and techniques in a B2B and B2C environment will make you the ideal candidate for this position. You will also require:
- Experience of developing, delivering, and evaluating integrated marketing or communications campaigns
- Ability to work independently and as part of a broader team
- Significant experience of producing high quality marketing materials, for digital and print, using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of utilising integrated multi-channel marketing techniques to build and deliver successful campaigns.
- Evidence of successful achievement of marketing targets
- Previous experience of working in a training provider in a marketing role – desirable
- Previous experience of marketing to young people – desirable
- Ability to ensure consistency of house style and understanding of branding principles
Car Parking -
Free on-site car parking.
Annual Leave -
The company leave year commences 1st January and your leave entitlement is 34 days which includes 8 public holidays (Pro rata for part time working). Annual leave will increase dependent on length of service rising to 38 days including 8 bank holidays.
Sickness Absence -
The company operates a discretionary non-contractual Occupational Sick pay Scheme and subject to your length of service.
Life Insurance -
Non-contributory Death in Service life assurance – up to four times annual salary payable
Scottish Widows Pension -
The company operates a pension auto enrolment scheme through Scottish Widows. This is a pension salary sacrifice scheme whereby employees are automatically enrolled after the first three months of their employment. Currently contributions are 4% from the employee and 4% from the employer. The National Insurance saving on salary sacrifice that the company would normally benefit from is also paid into the employee’s pension. This is currently 13% calculated on the salary sacrifice.
Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme -
This is a 24/7 confidential helpline from Health Assured to support employees through any of life’s issues or problems. It provides confidential support and can be used for a whole range of issues such as stress and anxiety, mental health, bereavement, family and financial matters.
Perkbox is an employee discount scheme available to all employees from the first day of their employment. Discounts such as cinema tickets, insurance vouchers for high street shopping, coffee bars and restaurants are available for employees to make use of. Perkbox is a taxable benefit so employees are encouraged to make full use of the scheme.
Salary Sacrifice Schemes -
Currently, there are salary sacrifice schemes in place for the purchase/sale of Annual Leave subject to qualifying criteria.