NEW - GDPR – Consultancy Service in Portsmouth
Providing in-company support to developing and implementing your GDRP compliance plan
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) applies from 25 May 2018.
These regulations bring significant changes in the way businesses collect, process, utilise and manage personal data.
Delivered by the Revd. Mark James, GDPR Data Protection Consultant | Trainer | DPO, this service is designed to help business embark on their journey towards GDPR compliance.
We offer you a practical approach in working with you towards understanding the scope and depth of the GDPR and how it applies to your business, resulting in a structured plan of support that will enable positive steps towards compliance.
Whilst each service will be supported with a scoping meeting prior to commencement, and the number of days will be subject to the needs of each business, the structure of the support programme can include:
- GAP Analysis; understand where you are against the current Data Protection Act (DPA) and where you need to be in order to be compliant against the new General Data Protection Act (GDPR). The GAP Analysis helps determine your start point, critical actions, timeframes and responsibilities.
- Data Discovery; helps you understand your obligation and supports you in the doing when it comes to discovering where all your data is, and what kind of data you have.
- Data mapping; we work with you to MAP Data flows that involve personally identifiable Information (PII). This captures your legal basis to process data, where it has come from, what you are doing with it, who accesses it, where it resides, what data is it, is it excessive, where is it stored, which country is it stored, how do you ensure you retain it accordingly, delete accordingly and understand consent obligations.
- Risk Assessment; we work with you to risk assess any high risk data flows that are identified as part of the data mapping. This would include a review of infrastructure, mapped data and processing. This also includes putting a plan in place for when, not if, you are breached.
- Documentation; as part of this we can support you in understanding what policies and procedures need to be in place and help create and manage those.
- Training; we can support you on training staff and clients as needed to ensure they understand their obligations and rights
- Support; ongoing DPO support or general GDPR support
Fees Fees (+ VAT)
Member - £995.00 per day
Non-Member - £1,175.00 per day« All News Articles