Financial and Commercial Awareness
Take your financial knowledge to the next level . . .
Finance is a vital aspect for anyone with managerial responsibilities. Every business decision has a component of financial impact and therefore in order to be successful, managers need a good understanding of some of the key practices and tools used by accountants.
The understanding, use and application of financial information is needed to be truly useful in steering and managing a business.
This one day course provides an inspiring and interactive journey into the world of finance and its practical application, allowing delegates to acquire a better understanding of financial control and management within the business context.
What will I learn?
• Understand the connection between profit and loss, balance sheets and cash flow
• Develop the skills to deal with costs, pricing decisions, and budgets.
• The reasons why financial decisions are made and the impact they have on a business
• The impact day-to-day expenses have on a business and how these can be reduced
• Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss and Cash Forecasts
• Handling and presenting data
• Practice handling and structuring data to help you interpret and make decisions
• Break data down to gain an insight into what lies beneath the headline numbers
• Understanding costs, pricing and the importance of the break-even point
• Budgets and budgeting
• How to factor in future events when developing a budget
• Pulling it all together to present a financial picture
Date: 6 April 2017 SPECIAL ONE DAY COURSE AT FANTASTIC DELEGATE RATES
Venue: The PETA Management Training and Conference Centre, One Access Point, Northarbour Road, Portsmouth PO6 3TE
Fees (+VAT): Members: £200 Non-members: £240 BOOK YOUR PLACES NOW