Article summary: The 5 teams that have been shortlisted for the Apprentice Vs Dragons Den 2022/23 final have been announced.
The 5 teams that have been shortlisted for the Apprentice Vs Dragons Den 2022/23 final have been announced.
The final, taking place on Thursday 9th February, will see the final 5 teams presenting their ideas to the panel of Dragons, who will test the teams’ knowledge of their projects by asking questions after each presentation.
Find out more about each team below:
Team “EP” – Mayfield School
Team “Bobble Savings” – Horndean Technology College
Team “3 Musketeers Plus 2” – The Portsmouth Academy
Team “TPA Avengers” – The Portsmouth Academy
Team “Urban Peninsula” – The Academy Selsey
The 6 Dragons on the panel will be:
- Rt Hon Penny Mordaunt MP – Leader of the House of Commons, Lord President of the Council and MP for Portsmouth North
- Huw Chapman – Joint Chair of Wessex CIPD and former CEO of PETA Ltd
- Ian McCrindle – UK Engineering & Operations Training Manager at DP World Southampton
- Kelly Sunderland – European HR Employment Law and Training Director at PEI Genesis
- James Sessions – Chief Financial Officer at Prysmian Group
- Tony Mason – Vice President CFO EMEA at PALL Corporation
The evening will consist of each team giving their presentation for a maximum of 15 minutes, followed by answering the questions from the panel. After all the teams have presented they can sit back and relax, whilst the Dragons are tasked with deciding who will be awarded each of the 5 awards.
The awards up for grabs are:
• Overall Apprentice Vs Dragons’ Den Winner - £500 gift voucher for the winning group
• Best Business Plan - £100 gift voucher for the winning group
• Most Original Concept - £100 gift voucher for the winning group
• Best Presentation - £100 gift voucher for the winning group
• Best Design - £100 gift voucher for the winning group
Sign up to receive news and updates...
Our customers have access to cutting edge information and insights, specifically tailored to them and their industry. Get the latest opinion and expert views through news, events, case studies and apprentice stories.