Article summary: Our AZ Awards are back for 2024, and nominations are now open!
Nominations are now OPEN for the #AZAwards2024!
The date is set and preparations are underway for PETA’s biggest night of the year.
Our annual AZ Awards will be returning to Portsmouth Guildhall on Friday 28th June, for a night of celebration and recognition of the successes of our apprentices, employers and PETA staff from the past year.
The closing date for nominations is Thursday 29th February 2024. Read more about the award categories and how to nominate below:
Nominated apprentices can be put forward across the 6 categories below by their L&D Coaches and employers via this application form.
• Business Apprentice of the Year
• ICT Apprentice of the Year
• Team Leader/Supervisor Apprentice of the Year
• Operational/Departmental Apprentice of the Year
• Engineering Apprentice of the Year
• Overall Apprentice of the Year
The application form will cover key criteria including why the apprentice is being nominated for an award and how they have contributed to the business they are working for.
Employers can nominate themselves across our 4 Business Award categories if they believe that they are an example of an excellent apprentice employer. Nominations can be completed through the application form here.
• Best Apprenticeship Employer Award (SMEs - up to 250 employees)
• Best Apprenticeship Employer Award (Corporates - over 250 employees)
• Rising Star Award (An employee who was previously an apprentice and has progressed and excelled through the organisation)
• Mentor of the Year Award (An employee who has gone above and beyond to support an apprentice)
Organisations applying for the Best Apprenticeship Employer Award (either SME or Corporate) will need to explain why they consider themselves to be an excellent apprentice employer, what they have implemented to maximise apprentices’ opportunities, give examples of where apprentices have excelled/orientated challenges within their organisation and why you think your organisation should win this award.
For both the Rising Star and the Mentor of the Year Awards, organisations will need to outline why they feel their nominee should be considered for the award, giving examples of where this nominee has gone above and beyond expectation and why they should win.
PETA Staff Awards
Our PETA Staff Awards are back, learners will be able to nominate for the 2 awards below, and the nomination form has been shared with learners in their classes and through their Bud accounts.
• PETA Trainer of the Year
• PETA L&D Coach of the Year
We look forward to receiving your nominations, good luck!