Event summary: Learn about Apprenticeships in IT (Digital, Software, Technical Support and Networking), Engineering including Electrical, Mechanical, Maintenance, Machining and Welding, Business Administration, Team Leading and Operations Management.
PETA’s Apprenticeship Open Days lets you meet our team and learn about your career and educational choices. Apprenticeships are a brilliant way of securing a real job, where you get paid, get trained, get qualifications and get a great education and experience, to help you make the transition from school to employment. Our team will offer advice and guidance on Apprenticeship options available, and showcase some of the current vacancies, including helping you make an application. Come and join on on one of our Open Days – just fill in the form below and we will be in contact to confirm your place at our events.
The open days will be held on:
- Saturday 25 September
- Saturday 30 October
- Saturday 27 November
- Meet our team of experts who will answer any questions you have
- Find out what programmes are available to you
- Why consider apprenticeships as a first career step?
- How do Apprenticeship programmes work?
- Find out about our current vacancies and how to apply for these