CCNSG Safety Passport Renewal
Renewing and retaining your passport to construction site safety
Who is it for?
This course is for individuals holding the CCNSG Passport who are due for renewal (three years from the original passport achievement date), and who need to retain a current CCNSG Safety Passport.
- Ensure that safety responsibilities are met and staff continue to work safely on site
- Be aware of changes to legislation and how this impacts on working practices
- Refreshed practical hazard spotting techniques to reduce the potential for harm
- Legislation updates
- Root cause and impact of accidents
- Safe behaviours at work
- Point of work risk assessment (POWRA)
- Permits to work (PTW)
- Syndicate exercise: hazard spotting and job safety analysis
This course is assessed by multiple choice question papers and syndicate exercises.
As ECITB set a fee cap of £110 per person, multiple booking discounts do not apply. PETA charge £10 per person, for a two course business lunch as reflected in the quoted fee.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|10 July 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£120.00||£120.00||Spaces||Book|
« All Corporate Courses courses