Racking Safety Awareness
Racking inspections - the towering strength in your materials storage
Who is it for?
This course is for lift truck operators, supervisors or managers of warehousing environments, or those who are required to complete risk assessments and safety inspections of racking.
- Promotion of early action to avoid injury or harm caused by poorly maintained racking
- Application of consistent best practice aligned to legislation
- Empowerment of individuals to be pro-active in managing a safe storage environment
- Racking inspection legislation
- Types of inspection
- Inspection frequency and records
- Differing storage systems requirements
- Ancillary equipment
- Responsibilities; supplier and end user
- Different levels of risk and how to manage the risk
- What to look for during the inspection
- Loading configurations
- Action points and corrective measures
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people