This course is essential for all staff dealing with customers who are required to ensure every interaction with a client is maximised by adding a truly exceptional customer service.
- What does “Exceptional Customer Service” look like?
- The definition of the customer relationship and the approaches you can use
- Utilising questioning and listening skills to really understand the customer
- Recognising how effective communication and service impact the customer experience
- Selecting the right method of communication
- Adding value to the customer interaction by creating the “wow” factor
- Managing and reducing customer complaints
Create a competitive advantage through the capability in your customer service teams to deliver exceptional customer service, delivering quick response and agile problem solving and complaint management, resulting in increased satisfaction and higher customer retention levels.