This course is essential for all staff dealing with customers who are required to ensure every interaction with a client is maximised by adding a truly exceptional customer service.
- What does “Exceptional Customer Service” look like?
- The definition of the customer relationship and the approaches you can use
- Utilising questioning and listening skills to really understand the customer
- Recognising how effective communication and service impact the customer experience
- Selecting the right method of communication
- Adding value to the customer interaction by creating the “wow” factor
- Managing and reducing customer complaints
Create a competitive advantage within your business by ensuring that staff are always focused on customer retention and satisfaction. Actively look at ways to resolve customer issues and complaints faster to help increase profitability within the business.