This introductory four-hour session raises awareness of mental health.
- What is mental health?
- Mental Health Continuum
- Factors which affect mental health
- Stress and stress management
- Spotting signs of distress
- Mental health conditions:
- Anxiety disorders
- Eating disorders
- Take 10 Together - starting a supportive conversation
- Supporting mental health in the workplace
- Useful statistics
- Helpful resources
This introductory four-hour session raises awareness of mental health. Your employees will gain an understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma, a basic knowledge of some common mental health issues and an introduction to looking after their own mental health and maintaining wellbeing. They will gain the confidence to offer support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue.