18th Edition – Level 3 Award in Requirements for Electrical Installation BS7671-: July 2018
The latest 18th Edition Wiring Regulations Course is a must for all Electrical Installers
Who is it for?
This qualification is aimed at personnel involved in the electro technical sector such as electricians, designers and inspectors who need to update their knowledge to the lET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition.
- Compliance with the Regulations
- Competent and qualified staff
- Improved health and safety and customer confidence
- IET Wiring regulations 18th Edition
- Scope, objective and fundamental principles of electrical installation
- Protection and safety
- Inspection and testing
- Relationship between other statutory regulations
- To cover design, erection and verification of electrical installations
- Also additions and alterations to existing regulations
- Question and answer sessions
- Mock question papers
The assessment is a 60 question, multiple-choice, online exam lasting 2 hours. You will gain a qualification which is accredited by EAL awarding body at Level 3 .The qualification is recognised by industry, and was developed in conjunction with the NICEIC, ECA and Summit Skills; the sector skills council for building service engineering.
Delegates must provide their own copy of the IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition publication
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- PAT Testing - EAL Level 3 Award in the In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT)(QCF)
- Level 3 EAL 4337 - Inspection and Testing Initial Verification of Electrical Installations
- Level 3 EAL 4338 - Periodic Inspection, Testing and Condition Reporting of Electrical Installations
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people