ISO 9001 - Compliance Auditing
Understand the auditing role to help shape tomorrow
Who is it for?
This two day course is for any individual tasked with the responsibility for conducting audits to the ISO 9001:2015 standard and needing to develop the knowledge and practical skills to conduct a full audit of an organisation's quality management system.
- Ongoing successful certification to the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Reduction in external non-conformances following surveillance visits
- Early identification of issues and opportunity to improve
- Ownership and empowerment of managers in fulfilling their role in relation to quality
- ISO 9001: Recap of the 2008 version and introducing changes in the 2015 standard
- The role of the auditor
- The attributes of the auditor
- Definitions of first, second and third party assessments
- Presenting the audit findings
- The importance of corrective action
- Case study on conducting a company quality system audit
- Peer group review of the case study activity
- Categorising non-compliance against the system standard
Attendees will require a good basic understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and quality management to benefit from attending this course.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Process Mapping
- ISO 9001 - An Introduction to the Standard
- ISO 9001 – Developing a Management System
Course dates and fees
|5 August 2019||Portsmouth||2 days||£588.00||£692.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people