Recognised internationally as the best practice to IT Service Management
Who is it for?
Those who are responsible for providing an efficient and effective service utilising service level agreements.
Effectively manage business risk and service lifecycles. The ability to prioritise the highest value activities and improve customers and user experiences.Course overview
- Purpose, objectives and scope of service design and processes
- Service transition bringing value to the business
- Incident, problem, event and access management
- Service desk function and request fulfilment
- Roles and objectives of IT operations control and facilities management
- Continual service improvement approach
- The Deming cycle and 7 step improvement model
Assessment is by a closed book one-hour exam comprising 40 multiple choice questions. It is necessary to achieve a 65% pass mark in order to proceed to the higher levels of ITIL.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people