Recognised internationally as the best practice to IT Service Management
Who is it for?
Those who manage either internal or external IT operations who are responsible for providing an efficient and effective service utilising service level agreements.
- Effective management of business risk and service lifecycles
- Poritisation of the highest value activities to benefit the business
- Improved customers and user experiences
- Purpose, objectives and scope of service design and processes
- Service transition bringing value to the business
- Incident, problem, event and access management
- Service desk function and request fulfilment
- Roles and objectives of IT operations control and facilities management
- Continual service improvement approach
- The Deming cycle and 7 step improvement model
Assessment is by a closed book one-hour exam comprising 40 multiple choice questions. It is necessary to achieve a 65% pass mark in order to proceed to the higher levels of ITIL.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|10 February 2020||Portsmouth||4 days||£805.00||£948.00||Spaces||Book|
|9 March 2020||Portsmouth||4 days||£805.00||£948.00||Spaces||Book|
- Location: Portsmouth
- Duration: 4 days
- Member +VAT: £805.00
- Non-member +VAT: £948.00
- Availability: Spaces
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people