Recognised internationally as the best practice to IT Service Management
Who is it for?
Those who manage either internal or external IT operations who are responsible for providing an efficient and effective service utilising service level agreements.
- The importance of IT Service Management to the business
- Understand how ITIL® can be used to enhance the quality of IT service management
- Enable comprehension and awareness of key areas of the 5 ITIL® core books
- Purpose, objectives and scope of service design and processes
- Service transition bringing value to the business
- Incident, problem, event and access management
- Service desk function and request fulfilment
- Roles and objectives of IT operations control and facilities management
- Continual service improvement approach
- The Deming cycle and 7 step improvement model
A ‘closed book’ one hour exam comprising 40 multiple choice questions is taken on day three. The pass mark is 65% and needed to proceed to higher levels of ITIL®.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|5 November 2018||Portsmouth||3 days||£759.00||£893.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people