Safety Awareness for Employee Representatives
Your champions; the eyes and ears of your business in promoting positive safety behaviour
Who is it for?
This course offers a structured approach for those nominated as Safety Representatives in their role and with responsibility to contribute to safety at work.
- A positive impact on safety performance in the business
- A commitment to employee wellbeing and motivation
- Clarity of roles and responsibilities to promote shared ownership and compliance
- Introduction to relevant legislation
- Health and Safety Management systems
- The company safety policy
- Being the ‘eyes and ears’ – the Safety Representative role
- Consultation with employees
- Purpose of safety inspections, surveys and audits
- The importance of risk assessments
- Accident investigation
- The role of enforcement
- Hazard identification exercise and report
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people