Working at Heights
A head for heights and a mind for safety
Who is it for?
This course provides solid guidance to those who work at height, manage others working at height or who are required to conduct risk assessments.
- Plan work to minimise risk of accidents
- Reduce potential for costly absence or compensation claims
- Increase protection for your business reputation
- Ensure your staff are suitably trained to carry out work safely
- The Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Implications and consequences of unsafe practice
- Understanding the risk
- height of the task
- duration and frequency
- condition of the surface being worked on
- Selection of work equipment:
- right equipment for the task
- protective equipment (PPE)
- Ladder safety
- Stepladders - care and maintenance
- Mobile access towers - basic guidance
- Working platforms
- Fragile surfaces
- Falling objects
- Planning and inspections
- Working on roofs
- The last line of defence - fall arrest/restraint
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people