For any individuals who need to understand the art of communication, ensuring effective delivery of a message at all levels reducing the time and energy wasted by trying to clarify ambiguous messages, or unclear instructions.
- What effective communication means
- The communication process
- Different types of communication and when to use them
- Positive and negative language
- Assertive, submissive, aggressive
- The relevance of body language
- How to control difficult conversations
- Reframing and problem solving
Create an open and communicative culture within the business to help increase employee morale and overall productivity through improved working relationships. Staff will feel more able to speak freely and feel that their opinion and suggestions are valued, creating increased levels of productivity and morale.