This course is perfect for those who are experiencing difficult, problematic situations involving people and need to equip themselves with the skills to manage them in a proactive and confident manner.
- Identifying ‘difficult’ people
- Why are people difficult?
- Why do we do what we do?
- Taking responsibility
- Identifying the difficult behaviour
- Negotiating in difficult situations
- Handling emotions to reduce conflict
- Being assertive
- Handling challenging conversations
- Solving people problems
Reduce time spent dealing with non-business critical issues, improve business relationships and customer satisfaction levels and improve motivation levels resulting in productive and work focused environment.