An ideal starting point for anyone with a passion for and building efficiency into the business through implementing LEAN principles to reduce duplication and streamlining business operations.
- Understanding basic principles of LEAN within any business environment
- Understand the 4 main aspects of continuous improvement and the ‘8 wastes’ specifically relating to the office environment
- Process mapping
- Problem solving - including problem resolution techniques and ‘5 whys’
- Understanding continuous improvement
- Tools for improvement - a range of different tools will be covered that can be applied directly to the business, including 6S and visual communication boards
Learn how to implement the key features of a continuous improvement culture within the business, to achieve a reduction in business operating costs, promoting a ‘zero-waste’ philosophy to time consuming, non-value-add activities, resulting in streamlined, efficient business practices.