Confined Space Entry and Awareness
Practical and theoretical training in the foundations of confined spaces entry
Who is it for?
This course offers an ideal introduction to the foundation principles of working in confined spaces (theory and practical), for operators who are exposed to these situations or for those who are responsible for managing confined space working and require knowledge of the basic principles and legislation that applies.
- Reduce risk potential through application of best practice
- Application of hazards and risk control measures
- Offers the opportunity to replicate live scenarios using our purpose-built confined space training unit
- Confined Spaces Regulations 1997
- Hazards and risks of working in confined spaces
- Identification and application of control measures
- Safe use and pre-inspection of equipment: gas monitoring, entry equipment (tripod, winch, fall arrest, harnesses)
- Awareness of breathing apparatus – purpose and type
- The use and importance of safe systems of work
- Reacting safely and effectively in an emergency
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|17 August 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£195.00||£230.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people