Dealing with Difficult People and Situations
Neutralise problem situations in the workplace
Who is it for?
This course is perfect for those who are experiencing or likely to experience, difficult, problematic situations involving people and need to equip themselves with the skills to manage them in a proactive, confident, manner.
- Reduction in time spent dealing with non-business critical issues
- Improved business relationships and customer satisfaction
- Improved motivation levels resulting in productive working environment
- Identifying ‘difficult’ people
- Why are people difficult?
- Why do we do what we do?
- Taking responsibility
- Identifying the difficult behaviour
- Negotiating in difficult situations
- Handling emotions to reduce conflict
- Being assertive
- Handling challenging conversations
- Solving people problems
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|1 May 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£315.00||£371.00||Spaces||Book|
|30 July 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£315.00||£371.00||Spaces||Book|
- Location: Portsmouth
- Duration: 1 day
- Member +VAT: £315.00
- Non-member +VAT: £371.00
- Availability: Spaces
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people