Employee Engagement and Retention
Developing and sustaining your succession plans
Who is it for?
For Managers, HR Managers, Business Leaders and Business Owners who wish to maximise employee engagement and retention to achieve business goals.
- Increase employee engagement
- Motivated workforce leading to higher levels of productivity
- Reduced employee turnover
- Improved Employer brand
- What is Employee Engagement?
- Why is Employee Engagement important?
- Exploring the link between productivity and engagement
- Benchmarking – how do you compare to other organisations?
- Drivers of engagement
- Barriers to employee engagement
- Strategies for building an engaged workforce
- Measuring and understanding employee engagement
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|12 March 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£235.00||£276.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people