Fire Warden – Train the Trainer
Quick and calm evacuation in a fire or emergency situation
Who is it for?
This course is designed to develop trainers who will be responsible for training others in Fire Warden procedures, either as a group or on a one-to-one basis, in best practice to reduce the potential for injury.
- Staff are equipped to conduct safe evacuation of premises in an emergency situation
- Internal capability to train and educate staff to promote a swift, effective response to fire emergency
- Compliance with the legal requirements reducing the risk of injury or harm to people
- Fire; the chemistry and spread
- Causes and classes of fire
- Heat/ignition sources
- Methods of fire extinction
- Fixed equipment
- Emergency escape; information and evacuation
- A fire warden’s duties
- Reporting hazards and risks
- Training; drills, exercises and tests
- Practical experience; use of a fire extinguisher
- Planning training delivery
- Training aids, communication and questioning
- Techniques to deliver confidently and with impact
- Preparing to instruct
- Micro training sessions
- Evaluating and assessing
Delegates will deliver a micro training session as part of this course for peer review and feedback
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people