Leading a Remote Team
Building high performance in a remote team setting
Who is it for?
This course will improve the performance of individuals who lead remote teams through understanding the dynamics of managing remote workers.
- Create a culture of inclusion for remote team members
- Be able to set in place clear guidelines that will create a productive remote environment
- Manage and maximise the performance of remote team members
- Defining effective characteristics of remote teams
- Identifying the challenges and opportunities of remote working
- Identifying the behaviours, skills and qualities of highly effective remote team leaders
- Building a high-performance remote team
- Defining remote team members’ expectations of their team leader
- Understanding the requirements of remote workers
- Communication tools and techniques
- Managing team performance and motivation
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|5 June 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£315.00||£371.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people