LEAN - An Introduction
Improve the productivity and efficiency in the business
Who is it for?
This course is the ideal starting point for anyone looking for an understanding of LEAN principles and the positive effect they can have in a business environment.
Strong effective and clear communication resulting in:
- Reduced operating costs across the business
- A zero-waste philosophy to time consuming, non-value-add activities
- Streamlined business practices and increased productivity
- Understanding basic principles of LEAN within any business environment
- Understand the 4 main aspects of continuous improvement and the ‘8 wastes’ specifically relating to the office environment
- Process mapping
- Problem solving - including problem resolution techniques and ‘5 whys’
- Understanding continuous improvement Tools for improvement - a range of different tools will be covered that can be applied directly to the business, including 6S and visual communication boards
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|13 August 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£319.00||£376.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people