Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables
Interactive tables summarising data quickly and easily
Who is it for?
This is the ideal course for people who regularly need to extract data and put it into a format that enables quick analysis of large amounts of information.
Improved decision making from efficient data analysis using pattern recognition. Providing a report creation tool for moving ‘unorganised’ to ‘organised’ data.Course overview
- Creating pivot tables and adding in data
- Creating pivot charts
- Changing the pivot table layout
- Making separate pivot tables
- Refreshing data and updating pivot tables
- Using custom calculations in a pivot table
- Grouping and ungrouping pivot table items
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|3 July 2020||Portsmouth||1 half-day||£141.00||£166.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people