Microsoft Project Introduction
Structure, schedule and monitor projects efficiently and effectively
Who is it for?
This course will benefit those who are joining, planning or managing projects to ensure objectives are met timely taking into account costs.
- Accurate, effective and timely achievement of business and customer projects
- Effective communication of milestones using a variety of infographics
- Timely completion of individual and group tasks
- Entering project summary information, start and end dates
- Defining project calendars
- Entering tasks and deadlines with recurring tasks
- Establishing a timeline with a critical path
- Tracking and managing the project
- Seeing your project in multiple views and reports
- Network diagrams, calendar and Gantt viewing of a project
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|11 June 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£206.00||£243.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people