Microsoft Project Introduction
Structure, schedule and monitor projects efficiently and effectively
Who is it for?
For those who are facilitating projects by learning how this powerful application can support them in managing projects to time and on budget.
Accurate, effective and timely achievement of business and customer projects. With an effective communication of milestones using infographics.Course overview
- Entering project summary information, start and end dates
- Defining project calendars
- Entering tasks and deadlines with recurring tasks
- Establishing a timeline with a critical path
- Tracking and managing the project
- Seeing your project in multiple views and reports
- Network diagrams, calendar and Gantt viewing of a project
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people