MTA Security Fundamentals (98-367)
Who is it for?
People who are looking to gain fundamental security knowledge and skills.
- Development of internal capabilities to a recognised industry standard
- Build increased security into your system architecture
- Network security - what this means in practice
- Security layers in systems
- Operating system security
- Security software
A multiple choice exam can be taken on the final day of the course.
Candidates are expected to have some hands-on experience with Windows Server, Windows-based networking, Active Directory, anti-malware products, firewalls, network topologies and devices, and network ports.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people