MTA Security Fundamentals (98-367)
Who is it for?
People who are looking to gain fundamental security knowledge and skills.
- Development of internal capabilities to a recognised industry standard
- Build increased security into your system architecture
- Network security - what this means in practice
- Security layers in systems
- Operating system security
- Security software
A multiple choice exam can be taken on the final day of the course.
Candidates are expected to have some hands-on experience with Windows Server, Windows-based networking, Active Directory, anti-malware products, firewalls, network topologies and devices, and network ports.
Course dates and fees
|14 October 2019||Portsmouth||8 days||£935.00||£1,100.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people