Developing a resilient workforce
Who is it for?
For leaders and managers who want to understand more about well-being at work so they can improve their teams’ productivity, morale and commitment, and to help enhance work-life balance.
- Improved job satisfaction and employee loyalty
- Increased employee resilience and productivity
- Reduction in sickness levels
- Improved Employer brand
- Definition of Well-being
- Identifying causes of work-related stress
- Management competencies that support Well-being
- Signposting to sources of information/support
- Formulating a Well-being framework
- Implementing a Well-being strategy
- Measuring Well-being
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|4 June 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£235.00||£319.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people