This course is for anyone who needs to develop the skills to deliver effective presentations to a range of audiences and applications such as delivering a sales pitch, rolling out a new product line, pitching for new business or engaging with internal or external stakeholders.
- The shape and form of effective presentations
- Defining the presentation objectives
- How to select, structure and prepare the most effective materials and visual aids
- Allocating time to ensure commitment
- Preparing and using notes effectively
- Contingency plans – the benefits and pitfalls of new technology
- Calming nerves and learning to relax
- Effective use of voice and body, including controlling potentially distracting mannerisms
- Attracting and maintaining interest by ensuring audience commitment
- Handling questions and objections to ensure a positive outcome
- Contingency plans
Increasing the ability to deliver powerful presentations and communications that engage individuals will have a direct impact on the professional image of the business through an increased ability to build rapport with clients.