Deliver confident and professional presentations
Who is it for?
This course is for anyone who needs to develop the skills to deliver effective presentations to a range of audiences and applications such as delivering a sales pitch, rolling out a new product line, pitching for new business or engaging with internal or external stakeholders.
- Improve professional image of the business
- Increase ability to build rapport with clients
- Powerful presentations and communications that engage and deliver impact
- The shape and form of effective presentations
- Defining the presentation objectives
- How to select, structure and prepare the most effective materials and visual aids
- Allocating time to ensure commitment
- Preparing and using notes effectively
- Contingency plans – the benefits and pitfalls of new technology
- Calming nerves and learning to relax
- Effective use of voice and body, including controlling potentially distracting mannerisms
- Attracting and maintaining interest by ensuring audience commitment
- Handling questions and objections to ensure a positive outcome
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people